Karlu Photographic, Unit 15, Crestland Business Park, Bull Lane Industrial Estate, Acton, Sudbury,
Suffolk, United Kingdom CO10 0BD
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Karlu Ltd
Sales Hotline 01787 312200 - Fax Order line 01787 377 611
or use your PayPal account
Payments secured by Comodo EV Certs
We are committed to providing great products and customer service, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you have the right to cancel your purchase at any time before or up to 7 days following the day you receive the goods by;
Emailing us @ email@example.com or telephone us on 01787 312200 for an RMA number. Please ensure that you quote your order number in all correspondence.
Subject to the right of consumers to return goods under the Supply of Goods and Services Act and Distance Selling Regulations, Karlu Ltd does not sell products on a trial basis. Please contact us by telephone or email to confirm the suitability and specifications of products before ordering (This does not affect your statutory rights).
Items should be returned;
· With ALL Labels attached and in the Original Clean Unused Condition it was received in
· In the Original Packaging it was received in.
· Where products have obviously been used and are non-faulty, no refund will be given.
· Postage and Packaging will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty. You are responsible for the goods until they have been received by ourselves. We recommend a trackable method of posting is requested if goods are returned by Royal Mail.
· Where an item is not accepted for refund, the customer will be responsible for the cost of return to them at our standard rates.
Problems with consumables (such as bulbs) MUST be reported within 2 working days of receipt of an order.
Non-Faulty goods accepted for return outside of the 7 day cooling off period will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%of the original value. No items will be accepted for return after 21 working days.
We will refund the return cost of items proved to be faulty once tested by our technicians (up to a maximum of £9.99)
Items that develop a fault after 7 working days will be covered by their individual manufacturers warranty.
A Returns Number (RMA No) must accompany all returns together with the customers contact details including a telephone number. An RMA No may be obtained by phoning the Sales Helpline on 01787 312200
If the Item you are returning is for a refund then please be aware that refunds can take up to 30 days from cancellation